What the Heck is Digital Transformation and What Does it Mean for Your Business?
“86% of CEOs say digital transformation is their number one priority,”
But what does that mean exactly?
Like most big concept buzzwords, “Digital Transformation” means something different to almost everyone. You hear it thrown around with terms like Internet of Things (IoT) and Predictive Analytics. But could digital and technological advances really have an impact on YOUR business?
To get a practical, real-world perspective, we asked technology experts, people in the trenches of modern business, for their definition.
- Enhance customer experiences with personalized interactions from consideration to purchase.
- Give agents the information they need to deliver faster, more consistent service and proactively address issues.
- Act on your data to anticipate and respond quickly to trends impacting your customers, your business and market demands
- On-premise to Azure SQL Service
- Implementing Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Physical to VM Consolidations